It's Paul Olarewaju's Blog: Uti & I are in love, It's not a PR stunt - Saeon

Instagram

Monday 24 February 2014

Uti & I are in love, It's not a PR stunt - Saeon

Despite some calling it a publicity stunt, Uti's new girl has come to the rescue..She told Punch: “I don’t like to put my personal business out there. I have known Uti for a while. He was in my only video. I met him prior to shooting the video because he helped me to bring some of the things I used in the video from England. We started talking, hanging out and then this! We are in love. He is a honest and genuine person. People will always say things about him, which obviously are not true. But this will not stop him from being him. He is God-fearing, funny and, of course, good-looking. This affair is no publicity stunt, even though I know Uti is a big brand and I am only an emerging brand.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

BE THE FIRST TO COMMENT

Your opinion counts, kindly ensure you drop your comment(s) each time you visit.

Comments on this blog are free opinions of readers, as such Paul will not be liable for them.