It's Paul Olarewaju's Blog: ‘I bought KC Presh their Star Quest forms’ – Eedris Abdul Kareem

Instagram

Wednesday 4 February 2015

‘I bought KC Presh their Star Quest forms’ – Eedris Abdul Kareem

Nigerian rapper, Eedris Abdulkareem in a recent interview with NET made it known that Five Star Music act, Kcee, remains his loyal boy. Eedris further explained how he introduced KC Presh to Kenny Ogungbe in the 90s and how he bought Kcee and his former group mate, Presh the form to enter for the maiden edition of Star Quest, the reality show which they eventually won.

He said....

‘Kcee is my loyal boy, I remember I was the one that took them to Kenny Ogungbe and he promoted them back then. I bought them the forms for the Star Quest competition that they
won in 2004, I did a lot of things for most of these artistes back then that most people didn’t get to know about because I intentionally didn’t want to blow my trumpet.’

No comments:

Post a Comment

BE THE FIRST TO COMMENT

Your opinion counts, kindly ensure you drop your comment(s) each time you visit.

Comments on this blog are free opinions of readers, as such Paul will not be liable for them.