It's Paul Olarewaju's Blog: "I Am Hot" : Denrele Speaks On His 24 Carat Gold Slutty Woman Outfit To AMVCA

Instagram

Sunday 8 March 2015

"I Am Hot" : Denrele Speaks On His 24 Carat Gold Slutty Woman Outfit To AMVCA

When quizzed on his decision to dress the way he did, Denrele said he went shopping and spotted the material on a shelf in Tiannah’s place, owned by Toyin Lawani and decided he wanted to look like the AMVCA statuette.
According to him:

“It is 24-carat gold and I just looked at it and I said to myslef, ‘why not strut out something that reeks of the statuette?’ and I wanted to look like a statuette tonight. I know I went a bit
overboard with it. I mean my back is all in the open and I am hot. I do not know how you ladies do it. My back is so sweaty that I had to tell everyone who wants to hug me to put their hand on my butt instead of my back. It is quite difficult to maneuver as well but this is what I’m going to rock the afterparty with.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

BE THE FIRST TO COMMENT

Your opinion counts, kindly ensure you drop your comment(s) each time you visit.

Comments on this blog are free opinions of readers, as such Paul will not be liable for them.