It's Paul Olarewaju's Blog: I’m not ready to feed my husband in prison – Patience Jonathan

Instagram

Tuesday 17 March 2015

I’m not ready to feed my husband in prison – Patience Jonathan

The First Lady of Nigeria, Dame Patience Jonathan, yesterday at a PDP women wing campaign in Ado Ekiti declared that she is not ready to be visiting the prison to feed her husband, President Goodluck Jonathan.

In her words:

“How can you jail somebody for 300 years? I’m not ready to carry food to my husband inside prison oh!”

“What did they forget in Aso rock? If you vote PDP and Jonathan, it would be better for you. If you vote APC, you will go to prison.

She affirmed further that, “They said there is no Office of the First Lady. Already, we know that there is no Office of the First Lady but there is wife of the President.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BE THE FIRST TO COMMENT

Your opinion counts, kindly ensure you drop your comment(s) each time you visit.

Comments on this blog are free opinions of readers, as such Paul will not be liable for them.