It's Paul Olarewaju's Blog: "There Were Three Girls Waiting In Sexy Lingerie In My Hotel Room" Ehiz Laments

Instagram

Saturday 25 April 2015

"There Were Three Girls Waiting In Sexy Lingerie In My Hotel Room" Ehiz Laments

The winner of 2013 MTV VJ search, Ehiz Okoeguale, who automatically became a celebrity as soon as he won the competition, has revealed how lots ladies hover around him for attention.

Despite all the attention thet ladies are currently showering on him, the young lad claims that he is not in a relationship currently and not thinking of getting into any soon. Ahhhh....sowie babes (smiles).

Read below an excerpt from his recent interview.


Thinking of marriage?

“I am not thinking of marriage now, maybe in the next ten years from now, I would give it a thought. I do not even have a girlfriend, I am single. I can’t lie, women chase me and it has been
so even before I got on the television. I don’t mean to brag but I have never lacked the attention of ladies. However, I try not to get emotionally involved with them. I love all my female fans but I make sure our relationship is platonic.”

Craziest thing a female fan has done to him?

“When it comes to the craziest thing female fans have done to me, it happened outside Nigeria. It was not even an African country. We went for a show and when I got to the hotel, there were three girls waiting in sexy lingerie in my hotel room. It freaked me out because I had no idea how they got there. I was so freaked out I ran out of the room,” Ehiz said.

Any regrets?

“There are lots of gains and pains that come with being on television but I cannot complain. It is the Lord’s doing and I am eternally grateful. To me, one of the most painful parts of being on television is that I cannot go to a local restaurant to buy my favourite food, fufu. I love fufu so much and it is sad that anytime I want to eat it, I have to ask somebody to get it for me. A major gain that comes with the job is that now it is certain that my future is bright. I am a known face globally. I am already making money for diaper, and baby food. I am acquiring enough wealth to build a family,” he said.

2 comments:

BE THE FIRST TO COMMENT

Your opinion counts, kindly ensure you drop your comment(s) each time you visit.

Comments on this blog are free opinions of readers, as such Paul will not be liable for them.