It's Paul Olarewaju's Blog: Caitlyn Jenner Wears A Swimsuit In Public At A Pool For The First Time [PHOTOS]

Instagram

Monday 10 August 2015

Caitlyn Jenner Wears A Swimsuit In Public At A Pool For The First Time [PHOTOS]

So in the latest episode of 'I Am Cait' the 65-year-old finally found the confidence to strip down to a white swimsuit and show off her unappealing body.

Caitlyn wore a white swimsuit and finally faced up to her body image fears as she joined gal pals for a swim during a stay at a secluded luxury villa in Napa Valley. Caitlyn said:

"It felt very freeing. I did see my reflection in the glass and I looked pretty good. Putting on a bathing suit represents a lot to me.

It is kind of scary because, you know, you are really exposing yourself. I am about as nervous as I can possibly be right now."

See More Photos below:





Lolz! Guys in the house hope you are all tripping o!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BE THE FIRST TO COMMENT

Your opinion counts, kindly ensure you drop your comment(s) each time you visit.

Comments on this blog are free opinions of readers, as such Paul will not be liable for them.