It's Paul Olarewaju's Blog: The Problem D’Banj And I Had Was Caused By The Press And Our Fans - Don Jazzy

Instagram

Wednesday 19 August 2015

The Problem D’Banj And I Had Was Caused By The Press And Our Fans - Don Jazzy

Mavin boss, Michael Collins, popularly known as Don Jazzy has revealed that it is not impossible to work with D Banj as there is nothing between them that can stop a collaboration.

Read below excerpts from an exclusive interview he had with Citypeople.

About split with D Banj?

“I keep saying that, the problem you guys think we had was caused by both the press and our fans, because we were alright. D Banj is working, I am working, we can meet up. We can gist, laugh and whatever.”

Does he miss D Banj sometimes?

“Yes and no, I am not losing anything. I have many artistes at hand right now. I’m a producer; my work is to look for artistes. If I want to sign more, I will. There is no doubt that he is a huge and
successful entertainer, but then there is no glory in actually working with huge people. I like bringing up people.”

About their performance together on stage?

“I was invited as a guest at his sister’s wedding, and he was performing and he invited me in stage.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

BE THE FIRST TO COMMENT

Your opinion counts, kindly ensure you drop your comment(s) each time you visit.

Comments on this blog are free opinions of readers, as such Paul will not be liable for them.