It's Paul Olarewaju's Blog: I Regret Leaving School To Pursue My Music Career - Sarkodie

Instagram

Wednesday 9 September 2015

I Regret Leaving School To Pursue My Music Career - Sarkodie

While promoting his upcoming album 'Mary' set for release on September 12, Sarkodie told LiveFM in Ghana that he regrets pursing his music career at the expense of his education.

In his words:

“Back then in Senior High School I thought time was not on my side so I run out of school to do
music but now I know that I could have had a lot of time for myself and even completed school before focusing on my music.”

Like seriously? In your own opinion, which one comes first, education or usage of raw talent to make it in life?

No comments:

Post a Comment

BE THE FIRST TO COMMENT

Your opinion counts, kindly ensure you drop your comment(s) each time you visit.

Comments on this blog are free opinions of readers, as such Paul will not be liable for them.