It's Paul Olarewaju's Blog: Bride Presents 'Certificate Of Virginity' To Her Father On Wedding Day [PHOTO]

Instagram

Tuesday 20 October 2015

Bride Presents 'Certificate Of Virginity' To Her Father On Wedding Day [PHOTO]

A bride identified as Brelyn Freeman (now Bowman) on her wedding day presented a certificate of purity to her father proving that she saved her virginity as promised.

Brelyn shared a photo of herself and her father dancing at her wedding on Instagram and wrote:
"Another one of my favs! Dancing with my first love! ❤️ I was able to present a certificate of purity to him signed by my doctor that my hymen was still intact. Also the covenant he gave me when I was 13. When you honor God, your life will automatically honor others! I love you daddy @drmikefreeman"

See more photos of the bride and groom below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BE THE FIRST TO COMMENT

Your opinion counts, kindly ensure you drop your comment(s) each time you visit.

Comments on this blog are free opinions of readers, as such Paul will not be liable for them.