It's Paul Olarewaju's Blog: Chandellier singer, Sia Explains Why She Hides Her Face Behind Wigs

Instagram

Wednesday 2 December 2015

Chandellier singer, Sia Explains Why She Hides Her Face Behind Wigs

Renowned Australian singer, Sia, who goes around covering her face with big wigs talks on why she conceals her face on the Ellen Degeneres show.

Sia claims she keeps her face obscured so she can shop in peace, or go to the loo "on the side of the road".

According to the Chandellier singer:

"Well it's just so that I can go to Target and buy a hose if I want to. Or if I find I'm in need of a restroom, I can go in the side of the road, no one would be following me with a camera trying to get a shot."

The show host, Ellen who has seen her friend's face in private tried to coax her into removing the wig so she could show others the beauty hiding behind it.

"You're beautiful," she said. "Are you going to do it?"

Sia confirmed she will reveal her face in public one day, but insisted she is building "up to it".

She added: "I'll do it, I'm just working up to it, you know."

No comments:

Post a Comment

BE THE FIRST TO COMMENT

Your opinion counts, kindly ensure you drop your comment(s) each time you visit.

Comments on this blog are free opinions of readers, as such Paul will not be liable for them.