It's Paul Olarewaju's Blog: I Am Not Returning To Music Because I Failed In Politics - 9ice

Instagram

Wednesday 30 December 2015

I Am Not Returning To Music Because I Failed In Politics - 9ice

Singer 9ice, has debunked claims that he returned to music because he failed in politics.

The singer who ran  for a House of Reps seat in Oyo state but lost during the APC primary, told Punch that:


“It is not true that I am returning to music after failing in my political endeavours. People would always talk. When I went into politics, people said that it was because I was no longer making money through music. Music is my passion and even if it does not put food on my table, I would continue to pursue my passion. Music is something I can do for free. If it pays my bills fine, but if it doesn’t, I would still continue to do music. They have not heard the last of my political sojourn; come 2019, I would contest again”

No comments:

Post a Comment

BE THE FIRST TO COMMENT

Your opinion counts, kindly ensure you drop your comment(s) each time you visit.

Comments on this blog are free opinions of readers, as such Paul will not be liable for them.