It's Paul Olarewaju's Blog: 14-year-old Model Accuses Kylie Jenner’s Boyfriend, Tyga Of Sending Her ‘Unwanted’ Messages On Instagram

Instagram

Tuesday 5 January 2016

14-year-old Model Accuses Kylie Jenner’s Boyfriend, Tyga Of Sending Her ‘Unwanted’ Messages On Instagram


O yeah! He is currently the number one trending topic on Twitter, and he is dominating entertainment news headlines.....but all for the wrong reasons.

Recently, notorious magazine OK! published an article claiming that 14-year-old aspiring model, Molly O’Malia, had a sexual relationship with rapper Tyga. But the teenager has stepped forward to deny that claim and also explain that it was the rapper who initiated an ‘unwanted’ conversation with her online.


The 14-year-old aspiring model and singer claims that Tyga initiated unwanted and “uncomfortable” contact with her online. O’Malia held a press conference hours ago with the famous celebrity lawyer Gloria Allred. The model wept as she told the story of how Tyga wanted to meet her in person.

“The truth is that Tyga contacted me first. He direct messaged me on Instagram. I knew who he was but I was surprised that he was contacting me,” she said. “I thought that it could possibly be about my music, but he did not mention that in his initial communication with me. I thought that was strange, but I was thinking he would bring that up in his next message to me. However, he didn’t mention it in the next message.”

“I began to feel uncomfortable when he asked me to FaceTime with him,” she continued. “He asked me to FaceTime 3 times, but I did not do it. Because of my discomfort with why he wanted to communicate with me I quickly stopped responding to him. It’s crazy how so much can come out of nothing.”

And on why she is speaking out now, the 14-year-old said, “because I don’t want what happened to me to happen to any other young girl.”

Tyga is yet to respond to this claims, though there are reports that Instagram has been contacted to produce the communication between O’Malia and Tyga.

Source: People

No comments:

Post a Comment

BE THE FIRST TO COMMENT

Your opinion counts, kindly ensure you drop your comment(s) each time you visit.

Comments on this blog are free opinions of readers, as such Paul will not be liable for them.