It's Paul Olarewaju's Blog: 2Baba Finally Reacts To Blackface's Song Theft Allegations

Instagram

Thursday 28 January 2016

2Baba Finally Reacts To Blackface's Song Theft Allegations

In a recent chat with Channels TV's Entertainment News, 2Baba reacted to the allegations of song theft by his former band mate, Blackface.

In response to a question about the allegation, he said:

“My brother it’s just so unfortunate. I do not know where it is coming from (but) I am trying to think of different reasons. At first I first thought his account was hacked or something. Apparently it wasn’t hacked, so…We will trash the whole matter but I got nothing but love and respect for him and it is just so unfortunate that he is coming at me like that.”

Does he still consider Blackface as a friend?

He said: “I mean apparently he doesn’t consider me his friend anymore but I wish him no ill-will. Let’s leave it like that for now.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

BE THE FIRST TO COMMENT

Your opinion counts, kindly ensure you drop your comment(s) each time you visit.

Comments on this blog are free opinions of readers, as such Paul will not be liable for them.