It's Paul Olarewaju's Blog: Beautiful Nubia Reveals Plans To Run For Governorship Seat Soon

Instagram

Monday 18 January 2016

Beautiful Nubia Reveals Plans To Run For Governorship Seat Soon


Contemporary folk singer, Segun Akinlolu popularly known as Beautiful Nubia in a recent interview with The Nation has revealed he would be delving into politics soon in order to make a change in
Nigeria.

According to him:

“You will probably see me there in the next elections trying to do something, to be governor of some state or something. I am working on it because I don’t believe in just talking for the sake of talking” he stated.

He also revealed that he would like to spend just four years during his tenure and has no plans to cut off his dread locks if he eventually wins.

“We vote for the guy who has nice posters because the other one doesn’t have money to make all the billboards. I keep saying it even in my music that when our people are ready for change, they will start looking beyond the surface and see the true human being. I am not going to cut my hair because of anything and you have to see the substance in the man,” he disclosed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BE THE FIRST TO COMMENT

Your opinion counts, kindly ensure you drop your comment(s) each time you visit.

Comments on this blog are free opinions of readers, as such Paul will not be liable for them.