It's Paul Olarewaju's Blog: Terry G Survives Terrible Car Crash! (Photos)

Instagram

Sunday 28 February 2016

Terry G Survives Terrible Car Crash! (Photos)


‘Free Madness’ singer, Terry G was involved in a terrible car crash at about 6am this morning in Lagos.

The accident reportedly happened on his way back from a night club between the 1st and
2nd roundabout in Lekki, Lagos and his new Range Rover Sport is completely totalled.

This is similar to the kind of car crash he had 5 years ago when his car (a Toyota Camry) ran into a road demarcation around Chemiron, close to Sunday Market, in Ogba, Lagos.


When NET called Terry G, it was his baby-mama, Mimi that picked his call, ‘Terry G is fine. Many of our friends have called to ask about his condition, but trust me he’s very ok,’ she laughed after responding.

She added: ‘Many of our friends have called and they were very scared because the picture of his car they saw on social media is damaged beyond repair. And I have told them he’s fine. It was the guy that drove that sustained minor injuries, every other person in the car is ok. Terry G is in his room resting. He’s not in any hospital as people may think.’

She later handed over the phone to Terry G who said:

‘So you self no believe say nothing happen to me, I dey kampe,’ Terry G quipped.

‘I am ok my brother. I just say make I rest. Just thank God for me say nothing happen to anyone of us,’ he concluded.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BE THE FIRST TO COMMENT

Your opinion counts, kindly ensure you drop your comment(s) each time you visit.

Comments on this blog are free opinions of readers, as such Paul will not be liable for them.