It's Paul Olarewaju's Blog: “I’ve been battling a life-threaning illness for 8 years” - Actress Georgina Onuoha Opens Up

Instagram

Monday 14 March 2016

“I’ve been battling a life-threaning illness for 8 years” - Actress Georgina Onuoha Opens Up

Georgina Onuoha took to her Instagram page to reveal that she has been battling an unknown illness for 8 years, and the said medical condition is a life threatening one.

“Thank you Lord for your healing and saving hands upon my life,” she captioned a photo of her recuperating at the Sutter Medical Center in Sacramento, USA.

“Each day I wake up, my life will continuously be a testimony of your grace and love,” the mum of two continued. “For 8 years I have battled this illness and at every life threatening moment, you’ve reassured me of your love. I will forever thank thee as I recover slowly.”

Georgina Onuoha relocated to the United States over a decade ago where she got married to Dr Ifeanyi Igwebe, and had two daughters. She stayed away from the movie industry until her marriage crashed, and she would only speak about it four years later, maintaining that she remains great friends with her ex husband.

“I still have tremendous respect for the father of my kids,” she said, “for the fact that our marriage did not work is our failures as two adults.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

BE THE FIRST TO COMMENT

Your opinion counts, kindly ensure you drop your comment(s) each time you visit.

Comments on this blog are free opinions of readers, as such Paul will not be liable for them.