It's Paul Olarewaju's Blog: Agberos Have Chased Me Out Of Lagos – Chiwetalu Agu

Instagram

Tuesday 20 December 2016

Agberos Have Chased Me Out Of Lagos – Chiwetalu Agu

In a new interview with Punch, Nollywood actor, Chiwetalu Agu revealed that he has bid the city of Lagos goodbye due to Agberos and traffic.

 In his words:
‘I have said goodbye to Lagos. Agberos and the perennial traffic snare in Lagos are what chased me away.’
Will he be visiting any time soon? He said, ‘I don’t think I will be coming back anytime soon. I am more at peace here in Enugu because things work at an orderly pace.’

No comments:

Post a Comment

BE THE FIRST TO COMMENT

Your opinion counts, kindly ensure you drop your comment(s) each time you visit.

Comments on this blog are free opinions of readers, as such Paul will not be liable for them.