It's Paul Olarewaju's Blog: Chrissy Teigen Slams Donald Trump For His 'A-list' Comment

Instagram

Saturday 24 December 2016

Chrissy Teigen Slams Donald Trump For His 'A-list' Comment


It's no longer news that Donald Trump seems to be having trouble lining up talent for his inauguration, but according to him, he doesn’t want any Hollywood A-listers attending the festivities. Well, Chrissy Teigen fired back, tweeting what lots of Americans are thinking.

“Hi – we are people. You are our president too. I don’t want you to be, but u are. Also we ALL know you are dying without the approval dear,” adding, “But have fun with
DJ Buttcrack spinning the hot shit and Lil Banana dropping bars at your inauguration.”

Well, she got trolled for what some thought as her being uppity, calling herself “A-list,” but she clarified on Friday (Dec. 23, 2016) that she was referring to her Grammy-winning husband, John Legend.

“Would just like to add no, I do not think I am A-list. Was referring to John, as I am not a performer of music,” she tweeted. “I just have floods of people saying I am not A-list. I thought it was obvious I was talking about John but nothing is obvious to deplorables.”

At this point, only the Mormon Tabernacle Choir, the Radio City Rockettes and America’s Got Talent star Jackie Evancho are expected to perform.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BE THE FIRST TO COMMENT

Your opinion counts, kindly ensure you drop your comment(s) each time you visit.

Comments on this blog are free opinions of readers, as such Paul will not be liable for them.