It's Paul Olarewaju's Blog: Man Cuts Off His Penis After Wife Denied Him Sex For Ten Years

Instagram

Wednesday 7 December 2016

Man Cuts Off His Penis After Wife Denied Him Sex For Ten Years

A sexually frustrated Indian man has taken the drastic act of cutting off his penis after his wife starved him of sex for ten years.

The man, 37 year old Ghasi Ram, has been married to Manjhri Devi for the past 18 years, and the pair have three children together.

The frustrated man came home from work one day, quite drunk – and after asking his wife for s*x again and she turned him down, he took a knife and cut off his penis!

Ram collapsed after his act, and his distressed wife called a doctor, MailOnline reports.

According to the wife, she has refused sex with the man because he always comes home drunk and berate her for no reason.

“He would come home drinking every night and never listened to me or cared for me.” she told local reporters.

“I just simply said no to him as he was drunk and I was very angry with him. Now he is blaming me for all this when I have done nothing.”

Ram related his side of the story as well, he said “I was frustrated. We have not had sex for the last ten or twelve years.

“She would never make love to me. She will not sit close to me and always refuses my demands.”

2 comments:

BE THE FIRST TO COMMENT

Your opinion counts, kindly ensure you drop your comment(s) each time you visit.

Comments on this blog are free opinions of readers, as such Paul will not be liable for them.