It's Paul Olarewaju's Blog: When I look At My Body In The Mirror, I Throw Up - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Instagram

Wednesday 21 December 2016

When I look At My Body In The Mirror, I Throw Up - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Hollywood actor cum politician, Arnold Schwarzenegger who is well known for his ripped physique has revealed that although he looked confident most times, he was never satisfied with his body. He said that whenever he looks at his body in a mirror, he feels like throwing up.

“When I look in the mirror, I throw up.” Schwarzenegger told Cigar Aficionado.

His lack of confidence in himself is what spurred him on to keep training and trying harder even after his numerous achievements. He credited his success to constant practice which he said made him appear confident.

“I could always find a million things wrong with myself and that’s what got me back into the gym - because I started out with that mentality,” he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BE THE FIRST TO COMMENT

Your opinion counts, kindly ensure you drop your comment(s) each time you visit.

Comments on this blog are free opinions of readers, as such Paul will not be liable for them.