It's Paul Olarewaju's Blog: I Regret Confirming The Arrival of Pep Guardiola At Manchester City - Pellegrini

Instagram

Thursday 16 February 2017

I Regret Confirming The Arrival of Pep Guardiola At Manchester City - Pellegrini

Former Manchester City boss, Manuel Pellegrini says he regrets confirming the arrival of Spanish tactician, Pep Guardiola to the club.

In a new interview, the 63-year-old Chilean coach said:

“It cost us a lot, especially after announcing that Pep was coming,”

“From there, the relationship with the players was more complicated. The authority was not the same.

“When it is known that there will be a new technician, the environment changes. If you ask me if today I would have done otherwise, I say yes. I would have waited until the end of the season.

“It was my initiative, but I would do it differently. But there was so much rumour, it bothered me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

BE THE FIRST TO COMMENT

Your opinion counts, kindly ensure you drop your comment(s) each time you visit.

Comments on this blog are free opinions of readers, as such Paul will not be liable for them.