It's Paul Olarewaju's Blog: “I Can’t Sleep Unless I Have 4 Security Guards Outside My House”- Kim Kardashian

Instagram

Monday 20 March 2017

“I Can’t Sleep Unless I Have 4 Security Guards Outside My House”- Kim Kardashian

Someone please tell the Kardashians they need God to feel safe.

In a sneak peek of next Sunday’s new episode of Keeping Up With the Kardashians, Kim and her family talk about their struggle with security concerns in the aftermath of her attack.

“I can’t sleep unless I have four security guards just outside my house,” Kim says in the clip. Kris Jenner goes on to say, “It’s my job to take care of everybody.” “Do you think we have enough security?” Khloe Kardashians asks and Kris responds, “No”.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BE THE FIRST TO COMMENT

Your opinion counts, kindly ensure you drop your comment(s) each time you visit.

Comments on this blog are free opinions of readers, as such Paul will not be liable for them.