It's Paul Olarewaju's Blog: I Hooked Up with Some of Taylor Swift’s Friends - Ed Sheeran

Instagram

Wednesday 8 March 2017

I Hooked Up with Some of Taylor Swift’s Friends - Ed Sheeran

"Photograph" singer, Ed Sheeran who is currently in a happy longterm relationship has admitted had a few flings when he was a single man.

In his latest cover story in Rolling Stone, the 26-year-old confessed to hooking up with some of Taylor Swift’s BFFs in the
past.


“Taylor’s world is celebrity,” he explained. “I was this 22-year-old awkward British kid going on tour with the biggest artist in America, who has all these famous mates. It was very easy.”

Sheeran continued, "I would often find myself in situations just kind of waking up and looking over and being like, ‘How the f*ck did that happen?"


Swift, who’s made the British singer one of the members of her infamous squad, doesn’t seem to mind her friends getting together. When asked about Sheeran, the “Bad Blood” songtress gushed, “He is the James Taylor to my Carole King and I can’t imagine a time when he wouldn’t be.”

“She would be there if everything ended for me,” Sheeran shared. “Taylor is kind of an anomaly in that sense … I always stick up for Taylor.”



No comments:

Post a Comment

BE THE FIRST TO COMMENT

Your opinion counts, kindly ensure you drop your comment(s) each time you visit.

Comments on this blog are free opinions of readers, as such Paul will not be liable for them.