It's Paul Olarewaju's Blog: I LIke Women Who Twerk, But When It Comes To Marriage I'll Choose An Intelligent Woman - Kiss Daniel

Instagram

Sunday 19 March 2017

I LIke Women Who Twerk, But When It Comes To Marriage I'll Choose An Intelligent Woman - Kiss Daniel


When asked about the kind of woman he likes in a recent interview with Punchng, music star, Kiss Daniel said:

 “I like ambitious women who are intelligent, can think for themselves and envisage the future.

There are some women that can tell you a lot of ways to properly spend and
invest N10m and you would be amazed. That is the type of lady I want, a woman who can drown you in her thoughts. I don’t want the type of woman that would only think about how to twerk and spend your money. .

I like twerking and I’m not saying it’s bad but when it comes to choosing the woman I would live with for the rest of my life, I think intelligence is more important. There will come a time when ladies would not be able to twerk again because of old age.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

BE THE FIRST TO COMMENT

Your opinion counts, kindly ensure you drop your comment(s) each time you visit.

Comments on this blog are free opinions of readers, as such Paul will not be liable for them.