It's Paul Olarewaju's Blog: I May Never Go On Tour Again - Adele

Instagram

Tuesday 28 March 2017

I May Never Go On Tour Again - Adele

After completing a string of stadium shows in Australia and New Zealand, Adele says she may never tour again.

The British star told Auckland’s Mount Smart Stadium that she's not “good” at touring.

She said:


“Touring isn’t something I’m good at,” she told the 40,000-strong crowd. “Applause makes me
feel a bit vulnerable. I don’t know if I will ever tour again. The only reason I’ve toured is you. I’m not sure if touring is my bag.”

The singer (28) reportedly burst into tears as she called her latest, 15-month world tour the “greatest accomplishment in my career”.
“It’s changed my life. I understand why I do it.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

BE THE FIRST TO COMMENT

Your opinion counts, kindly ensure you drop your comment(s) each time you visit.

Comments on this blog are free opinions of readers, as such Paul will not be liable for them.