It's Paul Olarewaju's Blog: Miley Cyrus’ Mom Talks About Singer’s Wedding Dress

Instagram

Wednesday 22 March 2017

Miley Cyrus’ Mom Talks About Singer’s Wedding Dress

While Miley Cyrus’ dad wants us to think that the singer is married to Liam Hemsworth already, a wedding for the longtime lovebirds is yet to happen.

The 24-year-old’s mother, Tish Cyrus, confirmed her daughter is still unhitched during a recent interview with Entertainment Tonight.

When asked about that white dress Miley was photographed wearing earlier this month, the matriarch insisted she would never let her
daughter walk down the aisle in such a simple gown.


“If Miley was getting married, it would not be in that dress!” Tish said.

“I was like in that top?! What are you, crazy?!” Miley’s older sister, Brandi Cyrus, added. “She would have had some fabulous wedding dress, not just like frilly top she was wearing in a photo.”

As previously reported, Billy Ray Cyrus created a frenzy amongst fans when he tweeted a photo of Miley clad in white with the caption, “I’m so happy…you are happy.” At the time, many believed the country crooner was hinting that a secret nuptial had taken place when he started retweeting tweets from fans asking about it.

While Tish clarified that her husband was just trolling fans, she noted that the family is always down to help Miley with her wedding plans.

“Whether I would have done the show or not, I would have always been working on [Miley’s] house or her wedding…or whatever it may be, for all my kids,” the proud mama, who’s currently starring in the home makeover series, Cyrus vs. Cyrus: Design and Conquer, shared. “I’m definitely, I’m in there, my kids are everything to me, you know, so no matter what they do I’m there.”


No comments:

Post a Comment

BE THE FIRST TO COMMENT

Your opinion counts, kindly ensure you drop your comment(s) each time you visit.

Comments on this blog are free opinions of readers, as such Paul will not be liable for them.