It's Paul Olarewaju's Blog: I Hope To Be Greater Than Wizkid - Kiss Daniel

Instagram

Wednesday 21 June 2017

I Hope To Be Greater Than Wizkid - Kiss Daniel

In a recent chat with HipTV, Afro pop sensation, Kiss Daniel reveals plans to work with both local and foreign stars on his new projects, and also made known his wishes to be bigger than Wizkid on the global music scene in the future.

When asked if he has plans to work with foreign stars on his new projects, the singer responded, ‘Yes I do, definitely’. ‘But I have to work my way all the way up there so things will be easier,’ he continued. ‘You don’t have to kill yourself.’

‘Like the way Wizkid is doing right now, I hope one day I will be more than that.’

Wizkid – who owns Starboy Entertainment – is presently signed as an artiste under American music company, RCA Records/Sony Music Entertainment.

Well, there have been speculations that Kiss Daniel’s record label, G-Worldwide Entertainment, prohibits music collaborations with artistes not signed to them.

But the 2016 Headies’ biggest winner is subtly telling us he may be available for such collaborations soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BE THE FIRST TO COMMENT

Your opinion counts, kindly ensure you drop your comment(s) each time you visit.

Comments on this blog are free opinions of readers, as such Paul will not be liable for them.