It's Paul Olarewaju's Blog: Ed Sheeran Quits Twitter Over Trolls

Instagram

Tuesday 4 July 2017

Ed Sheeran Quits Twitter Over Trolls

Music star, Ed Sheeran, has quit social media platform, Twitter, after he was overwhelmed by online trolls.

"I go on it and there’s nothing but people saying mean things. Twitter’s a platform for that. One comment ruins your day. But that’s why I’ve come off it." he told The Sun.

"The head-f**k for me has been trying to work out why people dislike me so much," he added.

Ed explained that he gets kept in check by "people like my dad", so doesn't need it from strangers.

Online trolls are fast becoming unbearable on social media platforms.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BE THE FIRST TO COMMENT

Your opinion counts, kindly ensure you drop your comment(s) each time you visit.

Comments on this blog are free opinions of readers, as such Paul will not be liable for them.