It's Paul Olarewaju's Blog: ‘I Need To Make Changes’ – Rapper, Wale Gets Rid of His Dreads

Instagram

Monday 24 July 2017

‘I Need To Make Changes’ – Rapper, Wale Gets Rid of His Dreads

In a photo showing him at the barbar’s, Nigerian-American rapper, Wale made it known to his fans that he needs to make changes and ‘find happiness’, he also hinted that he’s going off the radar for some time.
“Man idk what I’m doin but I know I need to make changes .. find my happiness , could this be phase one? I’ll be leaving you guys for a while.. my friend @issarae says it’s time to change up .. my man @renaldowilliams says it’s time…🔵🌙” he captioned the photo.
So, what will the new Wale look and act like? A conventional daddy I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BE THE FIRST TO COMMENT

Your opinion counts, kindly ensure you drop your comment(s) each time you visit.

Comments on this blog are free opinions of readers, as such Paul will not be liable for them.