It's Paul Olarewaju's Blog: Thank God I Did Not Win X-Factor UK - Tiwa Savage

Instagram

Tuesday 29 August 2017

Thank God I Did Not Win X-Factor UK - Tiwa Savage

Prior to when top Nigerian singer, Tiwa Savage, relocated to Nigeria, the multiple award winning singer was a contestant on the world renown “X-factor” show, the Uk edition, and made it to the final twenty four before she was evicted.

Tiwa is however happy that she did not win the competition, as she reportedly said:

"Truthfully, I was very disappointed and low in spirit that period, because I was in school studying music in the United States and the X-Factor show was in the UK, I remember I had to fly I few time back to the United State to write my exams, so when I did not make the finally ten, I was really depressed.

At this point of my life I feel grateful to God that I did not make it” why will Tiwa Savage feel that way?  Because if I had won I will not have had the freedom to sing Afro Pop right now, and I will not have been able to represent the brand Nigeria and sell our culture, fashion, I mean we have a beautiful culture our music, nollywood and all, I am happy to be here selling Nigeria.” She gushed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BE THE FIRST TO COMMENT

Your opinion counts, kindly ensure you drop your comment(s) each time you visit.

Comments on this blog are free opinions of readers, as such Paul will not be liable for them.