It's Paul Olarewaju's Blog: I Did Not Say I Am A Biafran - Chimamanda Adichie

Instagram

Monday 4 September 2017

I Did Not Say I Am A Biafran - Chimamanda Adichie

Renowned Nigerian writer, Chimamanda Adichie, has spoken up against reports making the rounds that she claimed to be a Biafran, not Nigerian.

Chimamanda who debunked the rumour via Facebook wrote:


"This headline below, and other similar headlines, which appeared on some websites: are false. They are completely invented; along with some accompanying quotes which have been attributed to me. I did not say or write those words".

No comments:

Post a Comment

BE THE FIRST TO COMMENT

Your opinion counts, kindly ensure you drop your comment(s) each time you visit.

Comments on this blog are free opinions of readers, as such Paul will not be liable for them.