It's Paul Olarewaju's Blog: My Husband Can't Perform in Bed, He Denies Me Sex - Divorce Seeking Wife

Instagram

Thursday 7 September 2017

My Husband Can't Perform in Bed, He Denies Me Sex - Divorce Seeking Wife

An area court, on Wednesday dissolved the four-year marriage between Fausat Salihu and her husband, Nureen Salihu, over lack of care.

Fausat told the court that their marriage was contracted in 2013, and its yet to produced any child. In her words:

“My lord, I want an end to this marriage because my husband did not care for me because I did not bear him any child.

“He abandoned me for nine months and failed as husband to provide food and money for me, and also denied me sex”.

Her husband, Salihu, did not deny the allegations. He prayed the court to separate them, saying that there was no love anymore.

The judge, Abdulquadri Ibrahim, dissolved the marriage and issued a certificate of divorce to the petitioner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BE THE FIRST TO COMMENT

Your opinion counts, kindly ensure you drop your comment(s) each time you visit.

Comments on this blog are free opinions of readers, as such Paul will not be liable for them.