It's Paul Olarewaju's Blog: I Never Dated Adesua Etomi - Adekunle Gold

Instagram

Monday 25 December 2017

I Never Dated Adesua Etomi - Adekunle Gold

Singer, Adekunle Gold, has debunked the false rumours making the rounds that he dated newly wedded Nollywood actress, Adesua Etomi, after he asked her out on Twitter.

Adekunle Gold had asked the actress out on Twitter and she gave him a condition
of 5000 retweets which he never met. However, some fans still think something went on between them before the actress finally settled for Banky W.

Speaking with Saturday Beats, the singer said:

“People do not know if Adesua is just my friend. They wouldn’t know if my tweet was just banter or if it was real. I guess a lot of people thought it was real and I was asking Adesua out online. Why would I do that? We were just joking and she is my friend”.

He went further to say, “I even tweeted when she got engaged that I’d not even got the 50, 000 retweets she asked for and she was already engaged. It was just banter but I guess people see what they want to see. Adesua and I never dated; we were/are just friends”.

He also added, “If we had dated, I would have definitely worked towards marrying her. I mean, who would not want to marry Adesua? That is ‘if’ we had dated but that was never the case”.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BE THE FIRST TO COMMENT

Your opinion counts, kindly ensure you drop your comment(s) each time you visit.

Comments on this blog are free opinions of readers, as such Paul will not be liable for them.