It's Paul Olarewaju's Blog: Seun Egbegbe Was Dating Toyin Abraham While We Were Still Married – Adeniyi Johnson

Instagram

Monday 7 May 2018

Seun Egbegbe Was Dating Toyin Abraham While We Were Still Married – Adeniyi Johnson

Toyin (Abraham) Aimakhu’s ex-husband, Adeniyi Johnson, in an interview with Channel TV revealed that the popular actress was cheating with convicted movie producer, Seun Egbegbe, while they were still married.

Adeniyi Johnson said even though he was accused of cheating on his estranged wife, the reverse was the case.

“I was accused of cheating, I heard a lot, I read a lot, till now no evidence. The internet never forgets, Seun Egbegbe said and, i am not spitting anybody, in the interview, he did with Goldmyne which is everywhere, he said as at May 31st, he started seeing Toyin and we still celebrated our wedding anniversary in July”.

1 comment:

  1. I recently went here for a party and right from the moment I walked in I was in awe and I can only hope my daddy dearest offers to pay for my wedding here someday! At these wedding venues they took care of every little detail one can think of.

    ReplyDelete

BE THE FIRST TO COMMENT

Your opinion counts, kindly ensure you drop your comment(s) each time you visit.

Comments on this blog are free opinions of readers, as such Paul will not be liable for them.