It's Paul Olarewaju's Blog: Help! I Just Discovered I & My Fiancee Are AS Genotype Two Months To Our Wedding

Instagram

Saturday 25 June 2016

Help! I Just Discovered I & My Fiancee Are AS Genotype Two Months To Our Wedding


My name is Samuel. I am a fashion designer.

I have been dating a girl for the past four years. Though, we are from different ethnic group, I truly love her because she’s got all the qualities I need in a woman.
She’s currently in her final year in one of the universities in the South-South.

Few weeks ago, I went to visit my doctor friend to inform him about my wedding and he
asked if I had done my genotype test. He was shocked when I told him we haven’t done the test.

He then advised us to go for the test to ascertain our genotype.

I also informed my fiancee who is in school to do same because she doesn’t know hers. She did that almost immediately and told me the result was AS.

I just did mine only to discover that I am also AS.

The doctor advised me not to marry her because we may end up giving birth to a sickler.

I am afraid of telling her because both of us have sacrificed a lot for this relationship. She has been with me even when I had nothing and I don’t want to lose her. Another fear is that she may hurt herself if I tell her the wedding won’t hold.

She’s been troubling me to tell her my own status but I told her I haven’t done it.

I need advise. Is there anyway out for us? Do we have any hope?

At the moment, I’ve bought everything needed for the traditional marriage and I am afraid of telling my fiancee and my in-law the latest development.

I need your advice, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BE THE FIRST TO COMMENT

Your opinion counts, kindly ensure you drop your comment(s) each time you visit.

Comments on this blog are free opinions of readers, as such Paul will not be liable for them.