It's Paul Olarewaju's Blog: HELP! I Am Getting Married To My Best Friend's Husband

Instagram

Tuesday 4 March 2014

HELP! I Am Getting Married To My Best Friend's Husband

Hello readers, this guy i'm getting married to used to be my X boy friend's friend & also used to be my best friend's husband. i've known him for almost 5yrs now & we have always been close as we do everything together & we had no secrets.. he tells me everyting even when he fights with his wife and i always advice him like a sister & a friend.

His wife took him for granted & had no respect for him, he complained a lot about it and kept telling me he got married to the wrong woman & not the wife of his dreams, despites all that he never left her till one day ... Ok let me cut my story short... after i broke up with my xboy friend becoz he wasn't ready to settle down with me. i was so hurt & depressed , this same guy that am planning to get marry to now wiped off my tears & lifted me up.

We are deeply & naturally in luv , his wife was shocked to hear that we are dating & also getting married so she kicked him out of the house & guess what?? i picked him up & he is living with me now. WHAT IS YOUR TAKE ON THIS, AM I TO BLAME HERE OR AM I THE BAD PERSON HERE?

1 comment:

BE THE FIRST TO COMMENT

Your opinion counts, kindly ensure you drop your comment(s) each time you visit.

Comments on this blog are free opinions of readers, as such Paul will not be liable for them.