It's Paul Olarewaju's Blog: "I Don’t Charge For Collabos, Wizkid Didn’t Charge Me" - MI Abaga

Instagram

Friday 5 December 2014

"I Don’t Charge For Collabos, Wizkid Didn’t Charge Me" - MI Abaga

Chocolate city's rapper,  MI Abaga in a recent interview with Encomium talks about the Wizkid and Seon's collaboration issues and a few other things.

See his words below when asked to speak on the issue:

'Let me quickly react to the rift between Wizkid and Miss Saeon. I think, personally, Wizkid did nothing wrong because it’s business. You approached him for business and he delivered. Business is business. In my own opinion, the way Miss Saeon went about it is wrong. You don’t talk about business deals in
public. That’s how I feel. Personally, I don’t charge for collabos. Wizkid didn’t charge me; even when he came to record with one of my artistes here, he didn’t even drink water, not to talk of charging. However, if you meet my management and approach us with a business deal, we won’t turn it down.’

It could be recalled that some weeks back, Saeon initially called out Wizkid for being non-challant towards the promotion of the song, ‘Boogie Down’ which they recorded together. In his defence, Wizkid said the promotion of the song is not his business as he was paid for a collabo which he duly delivered.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BE THE FIRST TO COMMENT

Your opinion counts, kindly ensure you drop your comment(s) each time you visit.

Comments on this blog are free opinions of readers, as such Paul will not be liable for them.