It's Paul Olarewaju's Blog: My Husband Does Not Last A Minute In Bed, Desolve Our Marriage - Wife Tells Court

Instagram

Wednesday 10 June 2015

My Husband Does Not Last A Minute In Bed, Desolve Our Marriage - Wife Tells Court

A nine year old marriage was dissolved on Tuesday by an Igando Customary Court in Lagos after a wife complained about her husband’s poor sexual performance.

Mrs Ifeanyi Samuel, 33, a businesswoman, had instituted a suit seeking the dissolution of her marriage to Moses, on grounds of unsatisfactory sexual performance.

According to the sexually frustrated woman:

“My husband cannot perform well, he is not doing his `job’ at all and it makes me sad....my husband does not satisfy me, he does not last a minute on bed.”

“My husband has low sperm count. I bought the drugs prescribed by the doctor for him, but he refused to use them....his refusal to take the drugs had resulted in fighting because I need a child. We have been married for nine years without any issue.’’

According to her, her husband was always on the road for months, leaving her lonely at home. She asked the court to dissolve the marriage, saying that she could no longer cope as her love for him had faded.

Responding to the allegations, 40 year old businessman, Samuel, accepted that he had low sperm count and that he believed God for a miracle. He said:

“I am trying my best to satisfy my wife and I am also trusting God for a miracle.”

“My wife has been committing adultery, there was a day I saw a text message she sent to her lover, I
showed her the text, but instead of her to apologise, she warned me not to touch her phone again....my wife goes out without telling me and comes back at 11.00 p.m. and whenever I query her, she would tell me she owns her life.’’

Judging the case, the President of the court, Mr Hakeem Oyekan, said:“The court has no choice than to dissolve the union in spite of the fact that the husband still claims he loves his wife.

3 comments:

  1. MY HUSBAND LEFT ME AFTER 9 YEARS OF MARRIAGE. IT WAS SO DEVASTATING UNTIL I MEET THIS SPELL CASTER WHO SAID HE COULD DO ANYTHING ANY MAN COULD THINK ABOUT I TOLD HIM ABOUT MY CONDITION AND HE ONLY ASKED FOR MY HUSBANDS DETAILS AND AFTER THREE DAYS HE CAME BEGGING. WE HAVE RENEWED OUR WEDDING VOWS AND ALL THANKS TO THE GREAT SPIRITUALIST DR LAWRENCE YOU CAN CONTACT HIM ON drlawrencespelltemple@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least i can say to the world that i have benefited from the powers of Dr.Ogudugu because through his help my broken relationship has been restored back and filled with love within 48 hours that i contacted Dr.Ogudugu. When i contacted Dr.Ogudugu i was not having an idea of what to expect but after proper explanation and i followed the instruction that Dr.Ogudugu gave and my relationship was reveal back, i guess whosoever that is in need for relationship help or any other problems can contact Dr.Ogudugu at any time through these detail: GREATOGUDUGU@GMAIL.COM or call +2348057266712.

    ReplyDelete

BE THE FIRST TO COMMENT

Your opinion counts, kindly ensure you drop your comment(s) each time you visit.

Comments on this blog are free opinions of readers, as such Paul will not be liable for them.