It's Paul Olarewaju's Blog: My Love For Beyoncé Is Abnormal But I Try Not To Make It Creepy – Taylor Swift

Instagram

Wednesday 25 February 2015

My Love For Beyoncé Is Abnormal But I Try Not To Make It Creepy – Taylor Swift


Taylor Swift may have millions of her own fans, but she revealed in a new interview with Kiss FM UK that she idolizes one of her most famous peers.

“I love Beyonce more than…” Swift began, trailing off as she contemplated her love for Queen Bey.

“It’s like, normal for everyone to love Beyonce, but I love her more than that amount, like more than the normal amount.”


“I try really hard not to let it get creepy. I just really like, channel it into a joyous admiration and appreciation.”

The pop star said this ahead of this Wednesday’s 2015 Brit Awards, where she is
competing against Beyonce for a major honor.

Both stars are nominated for International Female Solo Artist, along with Lana Del Rey, Sia, and St. Vincent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BE THE FIRST TO COMMENT

Your opinion counts, kindly ensure you drop your comment(s) each time you visit.

Comments on this blog are free opinions of readers, as such Paul will not be liable for them.