It's Paul Olarewaju's Blog: See How Emma Nyra handles offensive comments on social media

Instagram

Wednesday 11 February 2015

See How Emma Nyra handles offensive comments on social media

In our technology driven generation,  People seat behind their computers or mobile phones to dish out hurtful comments and the worst hit are celebrities who are constantly in the public eye.


In a recent interview with Punch, the pretty 29-year old singer said: ‘I read a lot of comments
about myself on blogs, Twitter and Instagram and I delete the offensive ones.’

Emma has also admitted she is in a relationship with someone who supports her career.

‘Yes, I am in a relationship and he is very supportive of my craft. He encourages me to ignore all the negative things being said about me,’ she added.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BE THE FIRST TO COMMENT

Your opinion counts, kindly ensure you drop your comment(s) each time you visit.

Comments on this blog are free opinions of readers, as such Paul will not be liable for them.