It's Paul Olarewaju's Blog: Doctors Warn Kim Kardashian To Stop Having Too Much Sex

Instagram

Thursday 19 March 2015

Doctors Warn Kim Kardashian To Stop Having Too Much Sex

Weeks after reality TV star, Kim Kardashian confessed to having sex a little too frequently in a bid to have a second child, she has reportedly been warned by her doctors to lay off the frequent sex for a while.

Kim K revealed:

“I’ve done everything so perfect to try and get pregnant. There’s a list of things you shouldn’t be doing and I was perfect for eight to 10 months and now I don’t understand… I’m going to do
everything that I want to do and that includes going platinum. Hopefully I will get pregnant doing all the wrong things. I’m totally changing my tactics. I’m over it. I’m over trying, overthinking it, hence why I dyed my hair blonde.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

BE THE FIRST TO COMMENT

Your opinion counts, kindly ensure you drop your comment(s) each time you visit.

Comments on this blog are free opinions of readers, as such Paul will not be liable for them.