It's Paul Olarewaju's Blog: ‘I’m shooting the biggest video of my career this week’ – Davido

Instagram

Friday 6 March 2015

‘I’m shooting the biggest video of my career this week’ – Davido

Davido, who is working on dropping his sophomore album in July 2015 Currently in the United States, Davido is once again teaming up with Sesan Ogunro to shoot another video for a song off his forthcoming album and this time Davido says it’ll be the biggest video of his career. In a tweet some hours ago, he said: ‘Shooting the
biggest video of my career this week! This year we go tension dem!! OWO NI KOKO!! No LOOSE GUARD TRYING TO KEEP UP.’



No comments:

Post a Comment

BE THE FIRST TO COMMENT

Your opinion counts, kindly ensure you drop your comment(s) each time you visit.

Comments on this blog are free opinions of readers, as such Paul will not be liable for them.