It's Paul Olarewaju's Blog: "We were in a relationship" - Yul Edochie's Gay Stalker Provides 'Proof'

Instagram

Monday 27 April 2015

"We were in a relationship" - Yul Edochie's Gay Stalker Provides 'Proof'

After Nollywood actor, Yul Edochie  took to twitter about a month ago to expose his gay prowler, Steven Ugochukwu, claiming he has never met him neither does he have anything to do with him.

Yul's gay stalker is however back with a fresh accusation that the Nollywood actor is only denying their affair on instagram. O well, Steven Ugochukwu Nelson Onyebuchi in a recent instagram post on
account @theingrate showed proofs that they were in love. He even claimed he has a voice record of his conversation with the actor!

See a screenshot of the the stalker's Instagram post below.
He wrote under his post on Instagram....

“We were in a relationship, had issues caused by him. Warned him not to play silly games with me or I use all I v n soil his name. He didn’t know I was recording all our discussions including the ones he called me n the ones I called. He took on Twitter April 8 and accused me of forcing him to be gay, looking for police to get hold of me. All I did that day was to play our love discussion to my peeps. Show them our chat histories. All this came to him as a shock”

2 comments:

BE THE FIRST TO COMMENT

Your opinion counts, kindly ensure you drop your comment(s) each time you visit.

Comments on this blog are free opinions of readers, as such Paul will not be liable for them.