It's Paul Olarewaju's Blog: Dakore Egbuson Akande Speaks On How She Maintains Her Sexy Body

Instagram

Thursday 14 May 2015

Dakore Egbuson Akande Speaks On How She Maintains Her Sexy Body

Gorgeous Nigerian screen goddess, Dakore Egbuson- Akande, has obviously been successfully juggling between motherhood, fame, beauty and her acting career.

In a recent interview, pretty Dakore dished out some of her beauty rituals. According to her:

"I swapped white bread and pasta with healthier wholegrain alternatives. Its not easy though, because
I do fall off the wagon sometimes as I have a weakness for chocolate and other sweet things. However, I try to keep it all in moderation. "

"Oh! Yes! I really do miss my dread. I miss them very much but I'm comforted by the fact that my hair is still natural and I can go back to locks anytime I want. I am really enjoying the versatility. I can now rock different hairstyles." She added.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BE THE FIRST TO COMMENT

Your opinion counts, kindly ensure you drop your comment(s) each time you visit.

Comments on this blog are free opinions of readers, as such Paul will not be liable for them.