It's Paul Olarewaju's Blog: Help! My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day!!

Instagram

Tuesday 19 May 2015

Help! My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day!!

Ok o, this sounds funny but it is obviously a serious issue! A blog reader drew my attention to this online, so i decided to share it with other members of this blog family.

An Anonymous wrote:

I recently married this beautiful 24 years old Lady about 4 months ago. We married in a church and the wedding was great. Our honeymoon was also great.

She is always demanding sex.. When i say NO she would romance and seduce me so much that i have no choice but to give in up to 8 times a day. Especially weekends. During the working days, she
would ensure we reproduce at least 3 times in the morning before she leaves for work and up to 3 times at Night before we sleep and sometimes in the car in traffic as our work places are very close so we leave together.

I am getting tired of this. The day she came visiting to my work place.. we had sex there in my office. I dont know whats in her head right now i need help.

I reported to her family they have ignored my complaints.. She is a very young, beautiful and irresistible girl so i can barely control my self even when i do not want it. I threatened to divorce her, she said i cannot divorce her just like that. She is right, i cannot. I wont dare judging by the family she is coming from. An iron born family.

I am now angry, sad, and confused.. She is even sleeping by my side as i type this i am sure by 5:00am tomorrow, another round.

Have you got an advice for him?

1 comment:

  1. Hahahaha....! u sef dey fire dey go nah!

    ReplyDelete

BE THE FIRST TO COMMENT

Your opinion counts, kindly ensure you drop your comment(s) each time you visit.

Comments on this blog are free opinions of readers, as such Paul will not be liable for them.