It's Paul Olarewaju's Blog: Segun Arinze Reveals He Is Desperate To Act Romantic Roles In Movies!

Instagram

Monday 18 May 2015

Segun Arinze Reveals He Is Desperate To Act Romantic Roles In Movies!

Popular Nigerian actor, Segun Arinze, who has acted in a whole lot of Nigerian movies, has expressed his worries about haven played virtually every role except that of a lover boy in romantic movies.

The veteran actor wants his fans to see the romantic side of him on their screens, as he is tired of
playing the bad boy or man role in movies.

In a recent interview, he said to Yes Magazine:

“I would like to see people see me in a romantic role. People have seen me play all manner of bad boy roles and all that. I would love people to see me play a fatherly role, which I’ve done. But I would love people to see me play romantic roles.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

BE THE FIRST TO COMMENT

Your opinion counts, kindly ensure you drop your comment(s) each time you visit.

Comments on this blog are free opinions of readers, as such Paul will not be liable for them.