It's Paul Olarewaju's Blog: "I am a millionaire. I have $100,000" - Majek Fashek Slams Nigerian Press

Instagram

Thursday 9 July 2015

"I am a millionaire. I have $100,000" - Majek Fashek Slams Nigerian Press

A couple of weeks ago, a Nigerian blogger told the story of his encounter with Majek Fashek who was in a pathetic state. There have also been series of reports that the reggae star is now broke.

On the contrary, Majek slammed those reports saying the Nigerian press is just out to blackmail him. While speaking with Encomium Magazine in a recent interview, he said:

"The Nigerian press, the print in particular, not electronic, have been blackmailing me. They are
trying to ruin me, writing all sorts of things against me. I did nothing."

Speaking on the reports that he is broke, he said:

"It’s not true. The thing is I’m a Rasta Man and a prisoner of conscience. These are my two movements. And a prisoner of conscience and Rasta Man does not avoid the poor. Poverty is a sin, I cannot discriminate against the streets, even though I am a millionaire. I have $100, 000 in one of the biggest banks in America. I’m not a careless man. I’m a father with four boys. What happened was the hotel I was staying didn’t have light and they didn’t put on the generator. I was bored. So, I went into the streets to buy myself a drink. I like Guinness, sometimes Apeteshi or malt. I use the Apeteshi to consult with the holy spirit."

"The Nigerian print is trying me, I will pour fire on them. Don’t they want me to live? You people, the media control the world. People believe whatever you write. You control even the presidents of the world. The area boys and girls are the ones that saved my stardom."

"I didn’t even know that guy wrote this thing came to investigate me. Is he CIA? I even bought him bread that day” said the singer popularly referred to as the rainmaker. Majek Fashek also says he has a bungalow at Ogba in Lagos."

No comments:

Post a Comment

BE THE FIRST TO COMMENT

Your opinion counts, kindly ensure you drop your comment(s) each time you visit.

Comments on this blog are free opinions of readers, as such Paul will not be liable for them.