It's Paul Olarewaju's Blog: “I Don’t Want A Broken Home” - Toyin Aimakhu’s Husband Begs For Forgiveness On Instagram

Instagram

Wednesday 26 August 2015

“I Don’t Want A Broken Home” - Toyin Aimakhu’s Husband Begs For Forgiveness On Instagram

Remember I promised to serve you more gist on Toyin Aimakhu’s break-up saga as the story unfolds. Well, I've got gist for you.

Toyin Aimakhu’s husband, Johnson Adeniyi posted a photo of his wife on Instagram few moments ago apologizing for the wrong he did, He also told people to apologize on his behalf and not insult her for what was his fault.

He Wrote:

To clear the air of the recent happenings... I ADENIYI JOHNSON is at fault and not my wife... she reacted according to her pains and we all have different ways of reactions... I beg everyone to pls stop throwing banters and insults... u can channel all anger and greiveances towards me and not her.... instead of abuses I would rather BEG u to join me in apologising to my darling, lovely and adorable wife... OLUTOYIN I'M DEEPLY SORRY PLEASE..... I promise to make things right.... I Don't want a broken home..... #shecaughtmeflirting #dirtychat @aimakhutoyin

No comments:

Post a Comment

BE THE FIRST TO COMMENT

Your opinion counts, kindly ensure you drop your comment(s) each time you visit.

Comments on this blog are free opinions of readers, as such Paul will not be liable for them.