It's Paul Olarewaju's Blog: "I Will Take Anything But Not Insult To My Dead Mother” - Enyeama Speaks On Clash With Oliseh

Instagram

Wednesday 7 October 2015

"I Will Take Anything But Not Insult To My Dead Mother” - Enyeama Speaks On Clash With Oliseh

According to reports, Nigeria national team goalkeeper and captain, arrived after Monday’s deadline, after he was permitted to report late, following the burial ceremony of his late mother in Akwa Ibom. Upon his arrival, the Lille stopper tried to explain why he showed up late, Oliseh ordered him to leave the hotel and went ahead to call on security officials to bundle him out.

Enyeama posted on his Instagram page:

“After 13years of national service,having this smiles on my face and this passion in my heart.through the billows,the waves of the ocean,the tears of defeat,the sound of rejoicing from victory chants.now the thought of being stripped naked and security agents throwing me out breaks me completely.I will take anything but not insult to my dead mother.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

BE THE FIRST TO COMMENT

Your opinion counts, kindly ensure you drop your comment(s) each time you visit.

Comments on this blog are free opinions of readers, as such Paul will not be liable for them.