It's Paul Olarewaju's Blog: I Have Met Mr. Right And I'm Preparing Myself To Have Kids - Yvonne Nelson

Instagram

Friday 11 December 2015

I Have Met Mr. Right And I'm Preparing Myself To Have Kids - Yvonne Nelson

Ghanaian actress, Yvonne Nelson who celebrated her 30th birthday with mixed feelings because she was still single claims she met her Mr. Right few days after her birthday.

Yvonne revealed this on Joy FM's Drive Time show in Ghana. When asked about her relationship status, She said, “I have met Mr. Right and I'm preparing myself to have kids because I love Kids.”

The actress who used to have a cordial relationship with co-actor, John Dumelo also spoke on their relationship as tongues keeps wagging that the two actors are no longer cool together after they had different views on the power crises that had affected their country in three years.

In response to this, she stated:

“The last time I saw John? It has been a while. He came to my house with Fred but then I called him after that, he did not pick up nor returned my call. I believe we are cool, there is no way I will see John and not talk to him.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

BE THE FIRST TO COMMENT

Your opinion counts, kindly ensure you drop your comment(s) each time you visit.

Comments on this blog are free opinions of readers, as such Paul will not be liable for them.